Michele has always had a passion for dance, training and fitness. Growing up, she trained in jazz, ballet and hip hop. Michele performed with a traveling dance company at the San Francisco 49ers half-time show and with David Hasslehoff at the 4th of July Osmond’s Firework show. Michele is certified as a Group Exercise instructor in AFAA, ACE, CPR/AED. As well as a Master Trainer for Dance It Out (DIO) and Fierce FUNk and a certified Zumba Fitness instructor.
Michele founded Dance Me Fit in 2011 and teaches adults and children a variety of dance fitness styles. Dance Me Fit Kids has been successfully growing as an after-school program since 2012 with over 100 kids at nine different schools in the Poway School District. Michele has now partnered with Billy Blanks Jr (creator of Dance It Out) along with the Wheelchair Dancers Organization to create the first DIO Adaptive program, which is an inclusive dance fitness program for students of all ages in wheelchairs and all abilities.
- Certified Aerobic and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) Group Exercise Instructor
- Certified American Council of Exercise (ACE) Group Fitness Instructor
- CPR/AED Certified with the American Red Cross
- Certified Dance It Out (DIO) Instructor, Master Trainer
- Certified Fierce Funk Instructor, Fierce Funk Master Trainer
- Licensed Zumba® Fitness Instructor
- Licensed Zumba Kids® (Formerly Zumbatomic)
- Licensed Zumba Toning ®, Sentao®, Aqua Zumba® and Zumba Core®
- Master’s Certificate in Human Resources at Chapman University
- Bachelor of Integrated Studies in Spanish, Communications and Ethnic Studies at Weber State University